Books [monographs and/or edited collections]
- Nadja Alexander and Shouyu Chong, The Singapore Convention on Mediation: A Commentary, Kluwer Law International, The Netherlands (2019)
- Nadja Alexander, Joel Lee, and Lum Kit-Wye, Singapore Mediation Handbook, Lexis Nexis, Singapore (2019)
- Nadja Alexander, Sabine Walsh, and Martin Svatos (eds), The EU Mediation Legal Handbook: Regulatory Robustness for Mediation Regimes, Kluwer Law International, The Netherlands (2017).
- Nadja Alexander, International Mediation, Mediation: Law, Policy & Practice (West/Thomson), (2019).
- Nadja Alexander and Natasha Tunkel, “International Commercial Mediation and Dispute Resolution Contracts” in Petra Butler (ed) International Commercial Contracts : Law and Practice, OUP 2020 forthcoming
- Nadja Alexander, “The Singapore Convention: What Happens After the Ink has Dried?”, American Review of International Arbitration ARIA 30 (2019), 235-262
- Nadja Alexander, “Ten Trends in International Mediation”, Singapore Academy of Law Journal 31 SAcLJ (2019), 405-447
Available at: https://journalsonline.academypublishing.org.sg/Journals/Singapore-Academy-of-Law-Journal-Special-Issue/Current-Issue/ctl/eFirstPublicAbstractView/mid/503/ArticleId/1466?Citation=(2019)+31+SAcLJ+405 and PDF version available here
- Nadja Alexander, Aziah Hussin, and Claudia Kuck, “SIAC – SIMC’s Arb-Med-Arb Protocol”, New York Dispute Resolution Lawyer vol.11 Issue 2 (2018), 85 -87
Available at: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3329785
- Shouyu Chong and Felix Steffek, “Enforcement of International Settlement Agreement Resulting from Mediation Under the Singapore Convention – Private International Law Issues in Perspective”, Singapore Academy of Law Volume 31 (2019), 448-486
Available at: https://journalsonline.academypublishing.org.sg/Journals/Singapore-Academy-of-Law-Journal-Special-Issue/Current-Issue/ctl/eFirstSALPDFJournalView/mid/503/ArticleId/1467/Citation/JournalsOnlinePDF
- Eunice Chua, “The Singapore Convention on Mediation–A Brighter Future for Asian Dispute Resolution” (2018) 9(2) Asian Journal of International Law 195–205.
- Eunice Chua, “Enforcement of International Mediated Settlements without the Singapore Convention on Mediation” (2019) 31 Singapore Academy of Law Journal 572–597.
- Eunice Chua, “Enforcement of Mediated Settlement Agreements in Asia–A Path towards Convergence” (2019) 15(1) Asian International Arbitration Journal 1–27.
- Nadja Alexander & Shouyu Chong, UN Treaty on Mediation signed in Singapore, Nederlands-Vlaams tijdschrift voor mediation en conflictmanagement. 23, (2-3), 71-76, (2019), PDF version available here
- Alexander, Nadja & Chong Shouyu (2020) “Mediation and ADR” 21 SAL Ann Rev
Case Notes and Shorter Notes
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, Singapore Case Note: Settlement agreement invoked as shield, Kluwer Mediation Blog, 21 February 2020
Available at: http://mediationblog.kluwerarbitration.com/2020/02/21/singapore-case-note-settlement-agreement-invoked-as-shield/
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, Singapore Case Note: Enforceability of settlement agreements, Kluwer Mediation Blog, 16 December 2019
Available at: http://mediationblog.kluwerarbitration.com/2019/12/16/singapore-case-note-enforceability-of-settlement-agreements/
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, Singapore Case Note: Interpretation of MSAs and Inadmissibility of Evidence from Mediation, Kluwer Mediation Blog, 17 March 2019
Available at: http://mediationblog.kluwerarbitration.com/2019/03/17/singapore-case-note-interpretation-of-msas-and-inadmissibility-of-evidence-from-mediation/
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, Singapore Case Note: What happens when a party an MSA has a change of heart?, Kluwer Mediation Blog, 17 October 2018
Available at: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3330343
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, Singapore Case Note Part 2: What happens when a party to a mediated settlement agreement has a change of heart?, Kluwer Mediation Blog, 17 November 2018
Available at: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3330359
- Nadja Alexander, Shouyu Chong, The New UN Convention on Mediation (aka the ‘Singapore Convention’) – Why it’s Important for Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lawyer, April 2019
Available at: http://www.hk-lawyer.org/content/new-un-convention-mediation-aka-%E2%80%98singapore-convention%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-why-it%E2%80%99s-important-hong-kong
Media Interviews and Features
- Eunice Chua, Opinion, “Why Asian States should sign up to the Singapore Convention on Mediation” Khmer Times (11 July 2019)
- Eunice Chua, “Interview: Singapore Convention–A Milestone in International Mediation” The Kootneeti (7 August 2019)
- Nadja Alexander, Podcast on Key Trends & Development in International Mediation (January 2020)
- LeBaron, Michelle and Alexander, Nadja M. (2020) "Optimising Performance: How Jungian Alchemy Informs Organisational Transformation," Organizational Aesthetics: Vol. 9: Iss. 2,62-82, available at https://digitalcommons.wpi.edu/oa/vol9/iss2/5/?utm_source=digitalcommons.wpi.edu%2Foa%2Fvol9%2Fiss2%2F5&utm_medium=PDF&utm_campaign=PDFCoverPages and PDF version available here